Regular Clinic Hours – MEDICAL
Dr. Jeffry Wang
Monday: 9:30AM – 3:00PM
Tuesday: 9:30AM – 1:00PM
Wednesday: 9:30AM – 4:00PM
Thursday: 1:30PM – 7:45PM
Friday: 9:30AM – 4:00PM
Dr. Hong Ge
Tuesday: 1:00PM – 6:00PM
Most first Saturdays of the month: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Dr. Anushiya Ganeshalingam
Friday: 11:00AM – 4:00PM
Same Day Urgent Visit Hours – MEDICAL
Appointments available if your family doctor is Dr. Wang, Dr. Ge, or Dr. Ganeshalingam
** Hours may change weekly, please call our office at 905-471-2967 to confirm these hours**
Dr. Jeffry Wang
Monday: 10:00AM – 11:00AM | 2:00PM – 3:00PM
Tuesday: 10:00AM – 11:00AM
Wednesday: 10:00AM – 11:00AM | 3:00PM – 4:00PM
Thursday: 1:30PM – 2:30PM | 7:00PM – 7:45PM
Friday: 10:00AM – 11:00AM | 3:00PM – 4:00PM
Booking Regular and Urgent Medical Appointments:
Our office is now offering same day urgent visit times. For our regular medical patients, daily from Monday to Friday, we have set aside specific times for same day urgent visits.
In summary, here is the recommended protocol for booking your medical visits:
- Call our office first to attempt to schedule an appointment.
- If your concern is of an urgent nature and there are no more appointments available, you can come to our office during the urgent visit times of that day. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE TO BOOK.
- If you are unable to attend during urgent visit times, but feel you must be seen urgently, you may come in as walk-in patient, but wait times may be prolonged.
- If the time is a weekday after 5 pm, or on a weekend, call the Telephone Health Advisory Nurse at 1-866-553-7205 for medical advice.
- If our office is closed, you may contact our affiliated urgent care site the Markham Medical Centre, at 6633 Highway #7 Suite 214. On the exceptional occasion when our office is closed, this office will also see our patients, after hours Monday through Thursday from 5:00 – 8:00pm and Saturdays from 9:00 – 12:00pm. Please call their office to confirm availability, 905-294-2290.
Please try to refrain from using other walk-in urgent care clinics. Keeping all your medical information in one location will enable us to provide better health care for you and your family.
To ensure that this new appointment format runs efficiently, please use urgent visit times for only urgent concerns, otherwise this will result in prolonged waiting times.
Please note: Appointment Request Form is for DENTAL appointments ONLY